Multiple Warehouse Inventory

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

We have some implementations where we show the locations on the cart page where they can select a pickup point for instance.

I need to think about this a bit more to see how this can be added in a good way. Thanks for your suggestion!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, we are interested in your app.
Homewever, we have about 50 stores. 
We can't show all stores in one page.
Is there a way to add postal code to show the 2 or 3 nearest store ?

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26
Hi! I thought I had already replied, there are multiple stores who have 50 locations listed in a nice pop-up, send me an email to info@tom-it.nl and I’ll link you some :)

For now you could also show the closest to customer location if that helps, filtering on zipcode would be a great feature so I’ll add it to the feature request and will let you know once it’s in.

We are currently working on adding a google map so that customers can visually see the locations. And we are also adding opening times :-)

Kind regards

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, We have 2 warehouses, each in a different country. Is it possible to ONLY show inventory 'in stock | out of stock' for the location closest to the customer?

Eg.  Customers in Korea would only see inventory from the Korean warehouse, whereas inventory at the Dubai warehouse would be hidden? Ability to add to cart dependent only upon inventory level at the customer's 'local' warehouse.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26

Hi Szabos,

Yes it's possible with the geolocation feature enable in our app, you can disable the add to cart button if the closest location to customer is out of stock.

Kind Regards,

Thomas.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Thomas,

Ok thanks. And it's possible to hide inventory, apart from the warehouse closest to them?

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Thomas,

The app looks great, is it possible to place the location info within a tab on the product page?

All best,

Kate

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26
hi Kate, thanks!

Yes you can place the small snippet anywhere you like (or I can do it for you if you contact me in the live chat support)

Regards

Thomas
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Thomas, 

The link won't work for me. https://inventorylocations.checkmyapp.net  Is there another link I could try? 

This site can’t be reached

inventorylocations.checkmyapp.net%20’s server IP address could not be found.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 4 26
Hi!

You can install from the App Store: https://apps.shopify.com/product-inventory-information

0 Likes