Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Peppermintation
1 0 0

Please also add my vote, we desperately need this feature!

0 Likes
Toptimask
2 0 1

i am now using an app costs me 10USD/month in order to give 1 layer of discount, extremely unreasonable!

0 Likes
HarrietTDD
2 0 0
Which app are you using? Is it any good??

0 Likes
Hfreed
2 0 0

Wow I can’t believe I have spent the last 2 weeks trying to get my new store to offer various discounts. Buy one get a second with a discount, also add another product with another discount etc. After the most frustrating effort of trying about 6 apps (why can’t the apps be more honest at the outset and say yes we have the best app but it won’t work if you want to offer multiple discounts, would have saved so much time) I am as close with digismoothie who have two apps candy cart and candy rack which allegedly may work with their workaround. But have advised it’s not them that don’t want to fix it but shopify who don’t allow it. Why would shopify not want to add the feature? It can’t be because of apps as I for one would still want to use an app as it has a better user experience for both myself but more importantly for my customers. Shopify just need to add some code to allow the apps to function for multiple discounts. So disappointed to have gone down this path and realise it’s actually shopify that prevents me operating my store as I wish too!!!!!

0 Likes
David_T8
Tourist
3 0 1

Count my vote too please.

0 Likes
WhiteBloom
1 0 0

Hi,

we have just implemented the app 'Stack Discounts' that enables multiple discounts, and seems to work well - $9.95 a month but am sure will help reduce drop out, drive conversion and pay for itself

thanks

0 Likes
AlKhaleejClinic
Tourist
6 0 4

3 Years and nothing happened. STILL NO FEATURE available. Shopify is very bad, we cannot use multiple automatic discount & neither we can use this feature. 

Will never recommend shopify to anyone. its so frustrating. For every little feature, they ask us to use 3rd party apps. 

REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE.

Mahir_Iskender
Tourist
5 0 3
Absolutely agree. Customers service is so bad when they answer questions
they have no answers and will give you generic answers. Simply features are
missing and adding multiple discounts is one of them.
Mikapy
Tourist
3 0 1

I’ve seriously considered moving my store to another platform. Been researching cause this is a major issue for retail. 

0 Likes
jonasgoddeeris
Tourist
6 0 2

Please count me in as making this a native feature. 

Simple checkbox - make this discount combinable with other discounts currently active ) and warning popup (ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO ... BLABLA) should cover any risk no? 

Had higher hopes for Shopify as an agile fast deploying company ..

0 Likes