Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Daci93
1 0 1

Peter, please add my name too!

I already offer free shipping over $85 but I wanted to offer a free filter mask if they spend over $100. Stackable discounts would definitely allow me to further my shop and I can't believe Shopify doesn't have this option, especially with holiday sales approaching I'd really like this feature!

DanLand
1 0 1

Add my name also please.

MerchantYard
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi everyone,

In case you missed it, Our app helps in solving this problem of stacking multiple discount codes together at one order.

Also, you can run multiple automatic discount at once to different collections/products .. etc.

Please feel free to check it and happy to hear your thoughts.

https://apps.shopify.com/coupon-stacker 

Thanks

0 Likes
JaniceBanks
1 0 1

Are there any updates? I would really like multiple discounts codes to be allowed to apply at checkouts.. or a able to offer a discount or a free shipping at the same time to customers... Please send us some feedback on this please.

Thewaterbrand20
Tourist
10 0 1

Please add mine to the list too. They enrol to the subscribe list and they can't add a double discount ... not fair 

MaryKRC
2 0 3

I know that this is marked as solved, but it really isn't.  When will this be available on Shopify?  Even if we could do a discount & free shipping, it would make a lot of users happy.

JohanNiche4All
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, this feature need to be on Shopify. We sell an automated three pack, end then to some customers we want to use an extra discount code. Its really bad tha you guys dont have doscount stacking. If i really looked into it before i wound not gone to Shopify, sry. But this is not good and really uncheck this thread to not solved! 

0 Likes
exxeout
1 0 2

Looks like there is plenty of interest in this option and has been known for at least 2 years. Is this on the development roadmap or is it still being explored as something Shopify has not decided needs to be done?

HKJ
Pathfinder
85 4 11

@exxeout wrote:

Looks like there is plenty of interest in this option and has been known for at least 2 years. Is this on the development roadmap or is it still being explored as something Shopify has not decided needs to be done?

There are several basic features Shopify hasn't implemented despite being requested for years.