Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Tourist
4 0 6
@ MSCA Unfortunately probably not, Shopify doesn't cares about our feedback, there are 5 pages of requests for this feature going back to March. And I've seen Peter and others provide same standard answers to user comments on their Facebook ad pages. Most merchants see it as a problem, but i agree with the earlier comments that Shopify loyalty is with their 3d party vendors. They would rather work on cool sounding things like video and 3d that most of us do not need and would never use.
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi @Peter 

I use the Upsell and Cross-sell app and it actually causes conflicts with my other discount codes. Someone clicks on an upsell, and then they cannot use their VIP discount code and I get complaints and abandoned carts because they get an upsell to save $2 when their 10% discount code would provide much more discount, rendering the upsell useless if it can't be stacked. So I'm paying for an upsell app that I can't utilize to it's full potential. Sure I win sometimes by customers just checking out without using their % off but that's not great for a long term customer experience. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
758 41 116

@EMARKETKW 

I've added your vote!

@MSCA 

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to provide a timeline for when a feature would be added to the platform. I have stressed the urgency to our products team to help increase the chances of this feature getting developed and implemented as quickly as possible. With that, I've also added your vote to the existing feature request. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Peter Thanks for your response! 

I would also really appreciate the added discounts, because we offer a % and sometimes free shipping as well and it's been really hard having to calculate both and then add a new discount for each customer

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 3

Hi Peter

Where can we see how many votes have been added to the feature request and how it compares to other feature requests?

1 Like
2 0 0

Found the perfect app by Union Pixel that provided my store with multiple options and would not have had an issue paying the $19 a month but...... like GlowingOrchid 

0 Likes
1 0 1

I'm just in the process of migrating a site from a self-hosted Zen Cart to Shopify. I can't quite believe that you're allowed only one automatic discount at a time. Now I'll have to email my regular customers with voucher codes instead, and they'll have to remember to apply it each time.

Not sure why this thread is marked as "solved" either...

1 Like
1 0 1

please add my name to the request....and your suggestion about gift-cards is a good one BUT AGAIN....Shopify nickle and diming us...NEED to UPGRADE plan in order to use that feature...so now your gift-card suggestion falls to the waste side as another one bites the dust idea. Just give us the stack feature and be done with it.

1 Like
1 0 1

What is it going to take to get stackable discounts?  This is CRAZY!  For the money we pay, you disable our business by limiting us in this way?  SIX pages of requests and nothing!  This is not "solved".  Peter...Shopify...ANYONE...PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello,

also please add me on this feature request. Thanks. Or an option to remove a discount and enter coupon code.

Best,
Martin H.

0 Likes