Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Please add my +1 for this feature. 

Please everyone calm down a bit, this guy is doing his very best it seems. You can't just demand the world to change to your tune at an instant. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Please add my vote to the list too. Not being able to stack discount codes is really limiting. If I'm running a sale, but also want to offer free express shipping for those who abandoned cart, for example, I am unable to do this. Please bring in stackable discount codes!

0 Likes
3 0 0

I just came out with 3 new products and installed a tier pricing app that applies auto-generated discount codes in order to apply the tiered pricing discounts on the whole collection. It works great! Except I wanted to send out an announcement email with a discount coupon to my previous customers, and then I realized that they wouldn't be able to use it anyway because the tiered discount code would get cancelled out. Now I have to either find a tiered pricing app that doesn't generate codes but works with collection discounts and ajax... or figure something else out.

Please add my vote for stacked discount codes :) Hopefully they'll listen to us. I don't see it being a huge thing to implement code-wise.

0 Likes
1 0 0

HI there, this is a problem, we need to accept the posibility to customers to combine discounts if we want

@Peter wrote:

Hey, there!

Peter here from Shopify Support. 

At this time, Shopify doesn't currently offer "stackable" discounts in that, only one discount code can be used per order. That said, I know this is a wanted feature by many and something I'd love to see added to the platform. For this, I've gone ahead and added your vote to the existing feature request to show our teams there is further interest in implementing this in a future update. 

In the meantime, if you're subscribed to the Shopify plan, then you could consider offering your customers a gift card with the balance of the discount code you wish to offer them. Alternatively, you could partially refund their orders or use apps like Locksmith to lock down specific marked down products so that only your preferred customers can access the discounted prices. 

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best,

Peter
Shopify Support

@Peter wrote:

Hey, there!

Peter here from Shopify Support. 

At this time, Shopify doesn't currently offer "stackable" discounts in that, only one discount code can be used per order. That said, I know this is a wanted feature by many and something I'd love to see added to the platform. For this, I've gone ahead and added your vote to the existing feature request to show our teams there is further interest in implementing this in a future update. 

In the meantime, if you're subscribed to the Shopify plan, then you could consider offering your customers a gift card with the balance of the discount code you wish to offer them. Alternatively, you could partially refund their orders or use apps like Locksmith to lock down specific marked down products so that only your preferred customers can access the discounted prices. 

If there's anything else I can help with please don't hesitate to reply back and I'll happily help out!

All the best,

Peter
Shopify Support

0 Likes
1 0 0

We need multiple automatic discounts and stackable/combined discounts at checkout.

0 Likes
1 0 3

please add my vote for coupon stacking. This is crucial to our business. Had I known about this limitation before setting up my whole store, I may have gone with a different platform.

3 Likes
Tourist
9 0 4
Ditto. Now considering a change due to this limitation.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
741 41 112

Hello, everyone. 

Thank you for your continued interest and feedback to getting stackable discounts added to the platform. I wanted to take the time to let all the newcomers know that your votes and use cases (if provided) have been added to the feature request. For future votes, I will continue to proactively add them to the ballot as they come in.

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 1

Please add my vote as well.

I run a loyalty program where I have added some code to my store that will work out what discount set to apply based on the tag a user has. I now want to add another discount code on a specific product but this now over writes the previous loyalty discount. So stackable discount codes in today's e-commerce environment is really a must have option.

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 3

Why do I have the funny feeling that Shopify isnt taking any "ballot/votes" to add this feature, and are just saying this to shut us all up?

This feature request has been going on for years now.....in multiple threads.....

1 Like