Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
1 0 1

Hi Peter, 

Please add our vote to this request - we would be using these in numerous ways to reward repeat customers via our loyalty program in combination with seasonal offers.

The suggestion of locksmith is a good one but we offer highly personalised products which we have already had to develop custom code to handle, this if we are offering free engraving on first-time purchases while this could be tracked in locksmith it would create the issue of having to rewrite this code entirely or alter it significantly. 

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like
1 0 2

Hi Peter

Please add my vote towards having the option of allowing buyers to use more than one coupon at a time.

Thanks

Liz

2 Likes
2 0 2

Can you please add our shop to this request too! We're desperate for the ability to stack discounts but we'd rather not pay a monthly subscription for an app to do it! 

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 1

Me too! I tried an app but it conflicted with both our them and with another app from the same company. So, "apps" would be bad enough if all they did was take your money, but then they don't work either. Shopify really needs to listen to their customers and implement this feature, which I think is pretty standard in ecommerce platforms.

0 Likes
1 0 0

It's a bit silly that this standard issue is not implemented already. I imagine this is simply a few lines of conditional code and a the standard barrage of testing.

This issue should not be marked as solved, and definitely takes my vote.

0 Likes
2 0 4

We also desperately need stackable discounts in order for our loyalty program to work. Please implement this!

4 Likes
Tourist
9 0 3

please add our vote for coupon stacking. This is crucial to our business. Had I known about this limitation before setting up our whole store, we may have gone with a different platform. Please do something for Shopify community

3 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

This is insane!!! Its a simple MUST have for any store> We would have never used shopify if we had know this simple feature is not available on it. Are you kidding us SHOPIFY???? Will be switching over for sure if this does not get solved...

3 Likes
Excursionist
17 0 14

There's years of merchant pleas for multiple discount support on this forum, so presumably it's a 'monumental task' for Shopify (but strangely not other shopping sites... hmmm).

Could Shopify at least 'start small' and allow both 1 automatic and 1 manual discount on the same order? Lots of us want to offer basic volume discounts (as they save everybody on shipping costs and effort, etc.) automatically, plus discretionary rewards for new/repeat customers, promos and such.

The usual Shopify cop-out of 'buy an app for that' doesn't work, as people in this thread have explained those apps conflict with other apps.

5 Likes
Tourist
3 0 3

Please add me to the list! Or maybe even better would be adding a link to the page where people can vote for themselves...

3 Likes