Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 1

Peter, please add my +1 vote for this feature.

It seems like a lot of people have been wanting this feature for at least a year on this discussion. A simple google search shows that many others have searched this question from years before. A feature like this is essential during sales seasons, especially right now with Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Holiday Deals. We want to keep the discounts we were offering before active while allowing our customer to get an additional x% off certain products or entire orders, especially around this time of the year. I'm sure SOMEONE at Shopify could implement this feature pretty quickly...I think we all appreciate you taking the time to inform your team that this is a highly requested function, but it's just frustrating that there's no indication to when we can expect it to be implemented. It seems like this feature should be a core function of any e-commerce platform...And as many have noted before, the usual Shopify response of "There's an app for that" is often an inadequate, ineffective, or completely unrelated solution to many issues brought up, including this one. Even when it does provide a viable workaround certain problems, having to continuously search for third-party apps for functions that should really be built-in to Shopify can be tiring and frustrating.

1 Like
2 0 0
Hi Peter,

Is there now away to combine automatic discounts with discount codes. Example; I have an automatic discount on handbags, but custom is purchasing other items also and would like to use the discount code for the other items. Or I have an automatic discount for a sale and the customer also have the code for being a new customer. And can you add conditions for the combination? Like the example above. If there is an automatic discount for certain products the discount code will only apply to the other items in the cart. Or a combination percentage and combination limit (30% code cannot be used with another 30% code, but can be used with a $ off code). Please let me know if this is available or will become available.
0 Likes
1 0 1
Please add my vote. I am currently trying to run a bogo deal on select items, but would also like to offer a percentage off on other items.
1 Like
Excursionist
12 0 8

Please add yet another vote for this functionality, . People have been requesting it for years and they will keep requesting it until it is added.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 3

This is absolutely not an accepted solution and after getting off with a chat with an agent, it is absolutely ridiculous that the biggest ecommerce platform in the world won't let me sell shoes for 20% off and shirts for 15 percent off. Honestly floored.

3 Likes
1 0 2

Kind of crazy that it isn't available, could be a make or break for people. 

2 Likes
1 0 1

Yes add me to the list. This feature needs to be added to the platform asap. Very discouraging that we even need to ask for it... Thank you

1 Like
1 0 1

Hi Peter, 

We would also like to be added to the list of accounts wanting to use multiple discount codes / auto discount codes. Thanks!

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi, very sad that this great platform can not seem to implement a feature that so many of us want and have been asking for. We obviously need this, please work on making it happen soon. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
15 0 4

Hi Peter,

Really hope that this feature can be launched very soon in 2020.

It is really frustrating that customer is unable to enjoy multiple discounts during check out.

0 Likes