Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 2

Just wanted to add my vote for this feature, over the past months that I've been using Shopify I've been consistently surprised by the basic features that are lacking, making it in some ways worse than free alternatives, but this feature must be the most egregious example because it's clear the logic is basically implemented, just artificially limited.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 2

C'mon Shopify, we really need this.

I can't even do a new customer discount code combined with a bundle discount

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

This would be the most helpful addition EVER 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I can't agree with you more.

Mostly, it is a waste of resources, because of that, we have to use apps which contains only a few useful functions to the business. however, the website has to endure the whole app scripts to load. Thus, the performance slow down and down.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would also appreciate if there were different wsys of applying various "stackable" discounts. I find it quite disappointing that such a forward thinking group such as Shopify would not have implemented this long ago.. It's not a new concept.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
I know we are having to limit our customers and work around possible sales hooks as the codes cant stack.

Lets hope someone is listening
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
"If we can avoid speculation and remain on topic with valid use cases for why this feature is valuable that would be great."

This response should anger every single client paying money to Shopify for a subscription. There are literally 35 pages of comments date back over a year of people proposing valid use cases for stackable coupons, including people who paid Shopify developers to develop a solution for them. And, a year plus later, it's the same stock BS response. This is the case over and over and over in these forums. There are features I was looking for five years ago with a previous Shopify store that haven't been implemented ... such as adding a simple toggle to hide/reveal the coupon code to field to prevent stores from losing customers at checkout who are searching for discount codes. Funny thing, this exact toggle feature is available on Shopify Plus, just like, I am sure, are stackable coupons. 

I pay through the nose for apps that should be basic functionality. There's a reason why ALL of Shopify's apps are under-baked garbage ... Keeps the app store humming and takes the pressure off their dev team so they can focus on their enterprise clients. How's that for speculation?

It's time, pay attention to your customers, ALL of them.

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

is this issue ever going to be resolved ? we would really like to be able to allow multiple discounts to our customers why is there not a choice to allow this if it is something we would like to do?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

@Peterso exactly how long is the request sheets for Stacked / Multiple discounts? I'd like to add my name to it (5 times - I have 5 stores), I would explain exactly why but reason have been stated ad nauseam for the last 35 pages.
Is this actually something you are looking into?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

You can use scripts to develop an offer that can be combined with other discount codes. 

0 Likes