Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
1 0 0

It's disappointing to see that this has be requested for almost a year-long a no one at Shopify seems to be doing anything to make it happen.

0 Likes
1 0 0
Just thought I would pile on. Our shop would like to automatically offer free shipping for minimum order amount, but also offer other buy X get Y discounts as well. I don’t see how this is ‘solved’. If it is, please restate the solution.
0 Likes
1 0 0

It's pretty clear this is a desired feature and still not available. I am currently running an automatic discount on clearance items and offering free shipping on orders over $50, but my customers are unable to use the discount code for free shipping if their order contains clearance items. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

Such a basic feautre...

I wonder what's causing Shopify to ignore ALL if their customers which are clearly thirsty for this.

Anyway... I vote +1 as well.

Good luck to all of you dear sellers and others.

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 1

+1 for this as well.  However, it is pretty specific that this is with regard to automatic discounts.  I can't even seem to stack discounts when they are all manual.  Is this an issue I'm having or does the limitation also apply to manual discounts?  If so, these limitations should not be so specific as this is misleading.

Editing to say that I've learned it does apply to manual and automatic.  The verbiage on the discount page IS misleading, though. "Can't combine with other automatic discounts" implies that manual discounts can be combined. 

0 Likes
2 0 0

Count me in as a +1 for this feature request

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hi Peter, 

Could you also please add me to the vote of stackable discounts.  Really would love this feature :) 

Regards, 

Casey 

0 Likes
1 0 1

+1 from me as well. These types of features really need to be implemented if Shopify wants to be a premiere e-commerce platform. Duct taping together 3rd party apps is not an acceptable solution for what should be core functionality.

1 Like
2 0 0
I vote for multiple discount in one cart too.
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Peter, Please add me to the vote as well.

0 Likes