Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 47 148

Hey, @dave41 & @tarabalcom!

No news on this front yet I'm afraid, however, I can absolutely get your feedback added to our existing feature request. We have received a large volume of requests for this feature which does allow for it to become a possibility sooner. That said, these type of features can take some time to create, test, and fully launch so as soon as we have further information on this then we'll be sure to get our Announcement page updated. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
153 0 2

If you want to discount products and shows discount price on all page, our app is the best choice. Don't forget to install Discount Master. It's helpful for sure.

0 Likes
2 0 15

Peter, these are the same brush off answers that have been given for years, any google search will show that.

Even the automated discount section does not include the amount of options that the discount code section has.

This is nothing more then Shopify placing their customers (us) in a position to have to pay extra, unneeded fees for their affiliate store apps or techs! How many of your "affiliate partners" popped in here offering discount apps built specifically for Shopify?

Peter, since there's "no news from the front", the easiest question to ask is: Why can we hire one of your Shopify techs to build a custom app, or we can pay monthly for one of the Shopify store apps but Shopify, which is a making a killing off of our businesses, cannot use one of their own techs to build a direct patch?

Again, the answer is above! This is nothing more then greed and lack of respect for their customers on Shopify's end. Because the program is there and they could easily under a week have the option adjusted and tested. How do I know this: One of our companies has hired one of your techs to build us a custom discount app for our shopify store, which will include unlimited discounts and options for discounts. If your tech can do it for us, then your tech can do if for your internal system ;)

6 Likes
2 0 12

@vbPLUS wrote:

This is nothing more then Shopify placing their customers (us) in a position to have to pay extra, unneeded fees for their affiliate store apps or techs! How many of your "affiliate partners" popped in here offering discount apps built specifically for Shopify?

Again, the answer is above! This is nothing more then greed and lack of respect for their customers on Shopify's end. Because the program is there and they could easily under a week have the option adjusted and tested. How do I know this: One of our companies has hired one of your techs to build us a custom discount app for our shopify store, which will include unlimited discounts and options for discounts. If your tech can do it for us, then your tech can do if for your internal system ;)

Well said @vbPLUS! I am just getting my business online and trying not to be nicked-and-dimed out of business before I even start. Shopify seems like a great option of you have a crazy, active and thriving business that can afford to pay for every little convenience. Good luck if you're just getting started and don't have the capital to throw at simple, "why isn't this a default function?" kind of options. 

3 Likes
Excursionist
17 0 14

Please add my vote for multiple discounts per order. My reasons are the same as the original post in this thread:

• Forever: Auto discount if purchase >1 product
  • Occasionally: % off discount codes (promos) at various times of the year
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
63 6 5

Hi there,

App Selly can offer multiple discounts per order.

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

Let's check it out.

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly
0 Likes
1 0 1

Hi,

Please add our request to have this feature.  We currently have 3 levels of customers (retail, wholesale, distributor).  The different price breaks are enabled by applying automatic discounts to each level of customer.  We need the ability to also offer store wide sales where a coupon code could be applied at the checkout.  We can't currently do this because it is considered a stacking discount.

Thanks,

Bill

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
855 47 148

@bedwards59 

Thank you for expressing your feedback and a great use case for why this would benefit you and your business. I've added your feedback, and vote to the exiting ballot. 

Thanks again!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
153 0 2

You can show a discount Buy 1st product X to get 2nd product X off 10% with our upsell app

0 Likes
2 0 0

This X 1000.

0 Likes