Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
attila_enyedi
1 0 0

Hi @renwill !

Could you please tell me which app you are using to stack coupon codes?

0 Likes
renwill
Excursionist
18 0 12

We are using Ultimate Special Offer by Pixel Union. The monthly is $29.

0 Likes
justinawrv
1 0 1

Hi just responding to this thread to say that adding the feature for stackable discounts would be very helpful! We are offering 10% off for new email subscribers, and a huge portion of our customer base is local to Austin. We do local pick up but were having issues with the integrated pick up option for shipping being automatically set & customers out of state choosing pick up by accident. We cannot afford to purchase a 3rd party app just to rearrange shipping options. So if a local customer wants to choose pick up, they can't use any other discount codes.

CleanandSimple
Tourist
3 0 5

Completely disappointed in learning this the hard way as my customers are complaining and I've lost business because of this.. not being able to have 10% off AND free shipping on orders $25.  or running multiple discounts like this and having them BOTH be able to be applied at checkout is helping ppl lose customers!  NOT GOOD!  Why can't this be an option???

dolythgoe
Tourist
8 0 5

Try https://apps.shopify.com/stackable-discounts

0 Likes
HANDMADEBYCHRIS
2 0 5
We shouldn’t have to pay extra for a basic function.

We know it’s available in third party apps and the next package up. But to pay extra $$$ for small businesses can hurt our bottom line.
Mikapy
Tourist
3 0 1

Agreed. And what’s really frustrating is this don’t recall this being explained before signing up. I’ve lost customers too. I literally had to take away the ONE automatic discount that can be setup and create a discount page. 

SpiritualM
Tourist
3 0 6

As time is going on I am seeing more and more reasons to leave Shopify and use another platform. The lack of basic features is appalling e.g. postcode shipping, stackable discounts, inclusion of product dimensions/materials etc all of these things should be included as standard. The inability to back up your product catalogue is also a let down.  Add me to the list of disgruntled customers!

@Peter 

Has anything been done on this issue lately?  In these challenging times, we need to give various discounts to get business.
We want to run and automatic discount, but let our mailing list customers use a code for an additional 10% off.

Is this 'doable'?

Thanks

CleanandSimple
Tourist
3 0 5

I literally just tried the gift card option. I sent a $2.00 gift card to my self (as a customer) and was able to apply it to my checkout as well as the automated free shipping I offer discount. Both were able to be applied but only in the mobile app and not on my desktop for some reason.  I'm still trying to figure out ways to give my customers deals as well as free shipping, I wish there was an easier way to do this other than sending my customers a gift card that can be applied.  

If ANYONE knows a better way or if this gets solved... by Shopify I know we all (shop owners) and our customers would MUCH appreciate this option.

Thanks!

0 Likes