Multiple discount at checkout

Solved
cschroeter2
Tourist
4 0 3

@WinkDiapers We just caught that we've had a "Custom Discount" appearing and we've lost over $300 in sales since the 26th. I was in chat with shopify to confirm it was the app doing it when I lost power. Trying to reconnect now. Is that one of the issues you encountered?

0 Likes
patrickc1164
2 0 2

Hi Peter,

Please add me to the list and vote for having the ability to utilize multiple discounts. We give all customers a discount, but we want to offer returning VIP customers an additional % of $ off.

Thank you,

Patrick

https://www.emeryl.net/

AGradert
1 0 1

I would also like to put my vote in for the stacking of discounts as well as having the Buy X Get Y function to have a hard dollar amount discount in addition to the percentage and free options, especially since the percentages MUST be whole numbers, which doesn't always align with pricings that stores offer.

C109
1 0 3

Where is this feature @Peter?

Being able to combine automatic discounts and multiple discount codes is ESSENTIAL. This looks like a years long thread and nothing has happened. 

It seems like all the dev resources have been allocated to Shopify Plus and left the regular ol' Shopify platform unattended. I wish I knew this before setting up my store. This is a big deal and by the looks of the thread you've been ignoring customer requests for three years. That's unthinkable. 

cbkev
Tourist
7 0 4

@Peter - nearly a year on, 41 pages of votes - any joy with this?

Seems bizarre that Shopify doesn't have this functionality, it's such an obvious one.

Thanks

Tristan3dt
Tourist
8 0 3

Essential functionality with a feature request going back over 2 years and no sign of it being forthcoming, even for Shopify Plus.  This is starting to look like standard practice for Shopify, incredibly limited and kind of unbelievable for such a big platform!

Please add me to the request list!

Pburt16
Tourist
8 0 3

Shopify Plus includes this feature ... and virtually every single other feature that us poor common folk have requested over the past decade. I think you can figure out for yourself which client pool they care about. 

0 Likes
Tristan3dt
Tourist
8 0 3

If this feature IS  available in Plus, I can't seem to get it to work -- you can only have one automatic discount active at a time for example.  Even the 'shopify scripts' feature only allows only one to be active at a time.

0 Likes
megandeleeuw
Tourist
8 1 1

I'd like to apply more than one discount to a cart at a time. The discounts are for specific products/variants.  I'm very disappointed shopify limits each cart to one discount code. The accepted solution is no viable. We don't have a budget to pay $15-30/month just for this feature. 

0 Likes
merchantyard
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello everyone,

We just released a new app that could help solve this problem by stacking different discount codes and add the discount field to cart page or/and cart drawer.

You can also set a maximum number of coupons to be used together and maximum discount value whether fixed amount or percentage.

Please feel free to check it and happy to hear your thoughts.

https://apps.shopify.com/coupon-stacker 

Thanks