Multiple domain under one account

Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi,

Can we have two shopify accounts under the same email account? I would like to set up another online store with a different name, but I want to manage under my same email account for easier tracking and archiving purposes. If it's possible, how do I access the two different sites under the same account, i.e. how do I change from one to another?

2 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 0 25

You can have as many stores as you'd like with the same email address.  http://www.shopify.com/login asks you for your store's domain in addition to your email address and password.

Craig

1 Like
4 0 0

Hi Craig,

Can we have one store with different domains under the same account?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 0 25

Yes.  You can have as many domains as you'd like, but it's best for SEO purposes for them to all redirect to one main domain.

Craig

0 Likes
Tourist
12 0 1

I would just like to verify so that I understand, is it possible to have two shops that are managed from the same back office?

(Possibly the same question as Andrew's: Can we have one store with different domains under the same account?)

An example: I make and sell fine art and jewelry, but I also sometimes sell supplies and would like those to appear as different stores, but may want to manage them from the same back office.

And, is there a separate fee for something like this?

1 Like
1 0 0

I want to CREATE another website - another product under the same account. or do i need to create another website separately and pay for another plan?

0 Likes
1 0 0

I have the same question as holly and taela.   

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi!  Yes, I have an additional domain name that I'd like to host a specific part of my collection on.  I do NOT want to do a re-direct.  Can I open up an additional store and have it link to my existing shopify admin to have all my info in one spot?

0 Likes
2 0 0

An answer on this would be fantastic! I'd hate to have a different email account set up just to host another completely different business through shopify

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
96 0 10

Hi Everyone!

You can only have one shop per admin. You cannot manage multiple shops within one login.

If you are wanting to sell certain products under another domain, you would need to open another shop to have that item and domain listed :)

You can use the same email address for your shops if you'd like.

I hope that helps!

4 Likes