Multiple store under one shopify account

Highlighted
2 0 0

We would like to create another store under our shopify account. The 2nd store will have same product as like the 1st store. but the product price is different, and you can only access it when you are a registered customer.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 4 3

Shopify allows only 1 store per account. With Shopify Plus you would get 9 extension stores, but they are mainly for internationalization. Your best bet would be to create separate stores on different accounts and use an App like Syncio, in order to able to manage all stores from 1 interface.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 15

Hi @calvs6493 

Here is the answer by Helloweb Which was marked as the solution:

Unless you're in a Shopify Plus account, no ! BUT, if you want to open a second store but simply in a different language for example, Shopify could offer a discount on the second store, but if it is a completly different eCommerce website, nop, you'll have to pay for a second plan. 

If you open a Shopify Partner account, you'll be able to create multiple accounts but they won't be managable from one single place and you will have to pay a plan for each store. Shopify partner account is most likely an account for freelancers/agencies that creates Shopify website for customers...You could use it too is you simply want to enjoy more then 2 weeks free trial. 

By the way, If you have any issue while doing your business on Shopify, these tutorial writings may help you.

Hope this help,

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

do you i need to have shopify plus inorder to use Syncio?

@Tomas_K wrote:

Shopify allows only 1 store per account. With Shopify Plus you would get 9 extension stores, but they are mainly for internationalization. Your best bet would be to create separate stores on different accounts and use an App like Syncio, in order to able to manage all stores from 1 interface.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 4 3

I would assume that, since it says in their description, write them a message to find out. You can also check Multi‑Store Sync Power, I don't think that you need Shopify Plus for that app, it's cheaper but has less reviews. I've never tried either of them, therefore I can't tell which one is better.

0 Likes