Multiple variant lists for one product

Ana_-_Maria
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hello, I will have a special situation on my shop, and I'm not sure how to handle it: I will need to have several variant lists for the same product... for example, for a two-piece bathing suit I need the customer to be able to choose one size for the top and another size for the bottom. Is there any way to have these separate, or do I need to have just one big list with all possible combinations?

Kerstin_K_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
168 0 19

Hi Ana-Maria!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

What you can do for your bathing suit product is to use Product options with one option for the top and another one for the bottom. We have some more info on Variants and Product options here in our Help Centre. You can set them up like this for example:

This will then let your customers make a selection for each of the sizes:

I hope this answers your question but if you need some additional functionality, feel free to reply to this thread or reach out to our support channels via chat, phone, or email.

All the best,

Kerstin K.

0 Likes
Ana_-_Maria
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

Hello,

thank you for your response, I think that will work.

Have a nice day,

Ana

0 Likes
cristianrc
1 0 0

I have a problem, is it possible to have an inventory per piece and not per variant?

see my example, the whole bottom S was sold but still showing on the product page

0 Likes
ohlindawear_Bou
1 0 2

I have the same issue... 

Please, can you help me in adding different inventory for each variant? 

for example: 

I have Top which I have 3 pieces and the bottom I have only 2 left

How could I do that ???

Morgan_Fernande
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Has anyone else experienced this issue and found a resolve?

0 Likes
molly7
1 0 0

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue and can't find any help on them.  I have a swimwear brand and want to list the bikini as a set but have separate inventory for the top and the bottom.  For example the customer can select the colour and then the size of the top and bottom separately.  I need the top and bottom to have separate inventory numbers.

0 Likes
deardollface
1 0 1

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 11.56.15 AM.png

This Is what it does for me...