Multistore with shared inventory

PatrickH
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

Hi Everybody,

I am a bit new with the multi-store shopify functionalities/capabilities and was looking into some information about it.

Is there any one that can tell me if it's possible to create multiple shopify websites (each with different domains and design) that share one inventory? 

Would really appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Replies 11 (11)

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hi, @PatrickH.

Tira here, from Shopify Support. Welcome to Shopify!

I am happy to help you out here! There are apps on our App Store that will allow you to sell your products on multiple storefronts and use one inventory.

Here are some of my recommendations:

Syncio Multi Store Sync 

Multi-Store Sync Power  

InventorySync 

If you require any assistance with these apps, you can contact the third-party developer for the app for support, by using the information listed under "Support" on the app's page. Since these are third-party apps, any questions that are specific to these apps would be outside of our scope of support. 

Let me know if that helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

axsuul
Shopify Partner
107 0 28

Hi @PatrickH /cc @Tira 

Also want to mention Trunk can do inventory syncing in real-time between multiple Shopify stores. After you connect your Shopify stores as sales channels, Trunk builds its own centralized inventory and will then pick up on any inventory changes you make, like when you sell something or manually update any stock. You can even update inventory within Trunk and it'll push out to all your Shopify stores. All you need to do is make sure SKUs match between your stores. We currently have lots of customers syncing inventory between as many as 5 different Shopify stores, including some that are on Shopify Plus with high volume.

And if you're selling bundles/kits, Trunk can also help with that too. You can learn more about this feature here: http://bit.ly/trunkhelpbundles

Come and chat with us if you have any questions @ https://trunkinventory.com

Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QuickBooks Online, Squarespace, Square, Tundra, WooCommerce stores with Trunk
axsuul
Shopify Partner
107 0 28

Links above are broken. To learn more about Trunk's bundling feature: https://go.trunkinventory.com/helpbundles

Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, QuickBooks Online, Squarespace, Square, Tundra, WooCommerce stores with Trunk
shopfy-2020
Shopify Partner
73 3 18

Very interesting but these apps are hugely overpriced for smaller stores with smaller inventory. I mean starting at $35 for 0-100 order? It's over the top. Plans should start from $5 per month. Just saying...

FGMClaymore
8 0 0

Hi Patrick,

Sorry for jumping on your question but it's very similar to what I'm looking for.

Tira,

I have 4 B2C/Brand websites with Shopify and we need a B2B/wholesale website to our dealers where we combine the products from these 4 websites plus a few other products we don't have online.
Is it possible to do this with those apps? Will we need to create another website just for the b2b approach?

I ask this because I've seen a few apps on the store that will add a wholesale channel to my current websites, but for us, it works if we have all of them in one place as we are distributors and sell to dealers.

Regards,
Carol

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 223

Hey, @FGMClaymore.

Thank you for joining the discussion. I understand you want to create a store that you can use to show multiple vendors that you are selling from, and you're also wondering if you need to create a brand new store. 

Based on my understanding, the apps I mentioned earlier show in the description that they can help with adding and connecting products to your store. I recommend reaching out directly to the third-party developers of those apps by using the information listed under the "Support" section on the app's page so that they can provide you with assistance. 

Do you have an example store or site that shows what you're looking to do? 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Theo77
Tourist
4 0 0

Carol, did you figure this out? 

I too have a distribution arm and want to share my inventory automatically with them but also tie it in with my direct-to-consumer Shopify inventory changes. What you are looking for sounds like what I need - and I am currently looking. 

Theo

FGMClaymore
8 0 0
Hi, not really. Still trying to figure it out.

crowshead
Excursionist
46 1 11

I use trunkinventory.com the service works great and the customer service has always been good to me.

i sync inventory across multiple shopify stores

ProfitLabs
Shopify Partner
118 5 15

Hi Merchants / Store Owners,

We faced a similar issue with our stores and found the the current solution either too clunky or very expensive, this lead us to take charge and create a simple solution that should simply work like flipping a switch.

Here is App ink: https://apps.shopify.com/sync-master-gogo

Here are few key points before you decide to invest your next 5 minutes on the app page

• If your Product Sku are in order on Shopify, then it's actually just setting you need to activate, app will automatically sync inventory changes for similar sku products.
  • You can Manually create Product groups which are same base physical sku and they will be synced.
  • Syncing works across multiple locations in a same shopify store eg pick up location and a warehouse location and across multiple shopify stores also for example wholesale store and retail store selling same products
  • Lastly App has "Pay as you grow" plan, i.e there is no fixed cost per month, you only pay as per your syncing requirements.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

Abhinav | Shopify Partner
- If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
- Creator of Sync Inventory - GoGo - Sync Inventory Across Multiple or Single Shopify Store .
- Creator of Profit Bundles - Sell Omni Sales Channel Bundles that you can fulfill yourself or even by a 3PL or Dropshipper.

Mangle
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

This is my solution Crab Sync, and I hope it can help you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.