My Blog Posts Disappeared

Neubs
Tourist
4 0 1

I just realized that my blog posts aren't showing up on my site all of a sudden. I haven't touched anything so I'm not sure how this happened. My blog page has always been https://kushly.com/blogs/news and now I'm getting the message "We are sorry, there are currently no articles in this blog." Also, on my homepage, https://kushly.com, where the blog posts title's used to be it just says "Your article's title". I've checked all my blog posts settings my blog/blog posts section in theme customizer and nothing is out of the ordinary. All my blog's are published and are still in the same blog category they have been. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1207 61 366

Hey,

It sounds like there could be the blog posts' visibility issue. Perhaps you adjusted the theme settings or added a new blog? I'd be happy to have a look and see if it's an easy fix. 

0 Likes
Neubs
Tourist
4 0 1

I would appreciate that! You can send a collaborator request to info@kushly.com if you need access. Thanks!

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1207 61 366

No problem, I'll have a look. Please email me your admin area URL [ending with 'myshopify.com'] to maggie@rockpapercopy.info and I will access your store through my Shopify Partner account. 

0 Likes
djjoshdavid
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Any luck with this. I'm having the exact same issue. All the posts are there, they show, they are visible on the post's page but the blog page has the same message and the posts on the home page are pulling demo posts. Super frustrating stuff here.

0 Likes
Neubs
Tourist
4 0 1

I chatted with Shopify support and they found that the Split theme was having a problem and they let their team know. Everyone using this theme is having the same problem, but hopefully they'll have it figured out sometime soon.

0 Likes
djjoshdavid
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Ok, Spoke to the theme developer of Split Theme who gave me the fix for the blog page and when I applied it to the home page module it worked as well. Basically, a filter in the liquid template needs to be removed and it will work fine. 

1st - Blog Roll Fix - go into blog.liquid and on line 33 (in the last theme version):

replace 

{% assign blog_count = blog.articles_count | times: 1 %}

with this:

{% assign blog_count = blog.articles_count %}

2nd - Home page module fix - go into home_blog-posts.liquid and on line 22 (in the last theme version):

replace:

{% assign blog_count = blogs[section.settings.home_blog_select].articles_count % | times:1 %}

with this:

{% assign blog_count = blogs[section.settings.home_blog_select].articles_count %}

0 Likes
Neubs
Tourist
4 0 1

Worked like a charm! Thank you for checking with them and letting me know the fix, appreciate it.

0 Likes
George_Lav
Excursionist
22 0 9

@djjoshdavid I have the same problem. My blog posts disappeared from my website. Any solution for the boundless theme? This is my webpage for blog https://videogamestees.com/blogs/news

In the pic below you can see I have 20 blog post but only 2 are shown in my website.

George_Lav_0-1620584493828.png

0 Likes