My First Store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I would love feedback about my store. Getting some traffic and some sells but want to take it to the next level.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
749 86 138

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. The Community would be delighted to offer you some insight and constructive feedback for your store! Would you mind sharing your URL with us so we can take a look at all the great work you've done so far with your store? 

Thanks! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Sorry about that.

https://www.notedbyta.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
749 86 138

Thanks for that! I've spent a little time on your site and you've done some really great work. I love the photography on the site. I have a few suggestions you could consider to improve the user experience: 

• Tell us what Noted means. Give us your mission statement, briefly, on the landing page. Don't assume your customers will click your About Us link in your footer. 

• Would you consider using one of your existing designs for Noted as the store logo

• The product images are so large on the product pages that they are becoming quite pixelated. Perhaps reduce product size to fit the window? 

• Would you consider some video content to introduce your brand and it's objectives? 

• Some testimonials would be great for existing wearers/customers. 

How are you currently marketing this business? Is this a store aimed at a local audience or a more global audience? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like