My Shopify Email Is blocked

Highlighted
3 0 0

My Shopify email is blocked, any way I can fix that? Also, I can't verify my email.

Thanks,

Sara 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @mabellecherie,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

Just to clarify, are you unable to sign in to your account? Is the email address you use to sign in to the account no longer available? Can I just ask a little more about what you mean by"blocked"?  Is the error you are seeing coming from your email provider or within Shopify? 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi 

I would like to send a new campaign for the month of September but Shopify is saying "Shopify emails blocked for your store?" can i correct this at my end?  I sent my first campaign 1st August but now all of a sudden it won't let me send this month?

Have i done something wrong at my end and can this be fixed?

Thank you in advance for anyone's help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi 

I would like to send a new campaign for the month of September but Shopify is saying "Shopify emails blocked for your store?" can i correct this at my end?  I sent my first campaign 1st August but now all of a sudden it won't let me send this month?

Have i done something wrong at my end and can this be fixed?

Thank you in advance for anyone's help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm facing a similar issue as of this morning. I sent two successful email campaigns over the period of 30 days with 2 people reporting me as spam. If that turns out to be the issue, then I may go back to Mailchimp since the only way to get on my newsletter is by signing up through my website – I don't import contacts from other lists. 

Waiting to hear back from support, but this is not a great start.

0 Likes