My Shopify Isn't Available After Choosing Payment Plan

Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

It's been two days now and I still can't access my Shopify store. I chose a $29.00 basic plan and was immediately logged off. Can someone tell me why and how to get access back? Do I need to contact someone through email? 

My URL: the-plushy-toys.myshopify.com 

Error 1Error 1Error 2Error 2

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 189

Hi @Fera,

Thank you for getting in touch about this. In order to take a look at this for you I will need to authenticate you on the store, which I cannot do here on the Community. I will be sending you an email shortly so we can discuss this there, so please look out for my email.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

Thank you so much. Really appreciate you getting back to me. I will keep a lookout for your email!  

Fera
Tourist
20 0 1

I've been putting my shoes in the ideal situation of a Shopify staff/employee, who actually have other customers/users to deal with (which I forgot). So I've decided that I'll be waiting as long as it takes to get the problem solved. Lately, I've been very impatient and the only way to overcome this type of situation is by making a new Shopify store and communicating back to support when and if they reply back. Take your time if you need to. If it takes 100 days or more to get back to my problem, I won't mind or budge with anger. For now, if you need anything else - information, ticket number, store name, please contact me via email. This also goes out to the other Shopify staff/employees that I've been giving a hard time to even when they're trying their best.

Just going to open a new Shopify store until my situation is fixed.

- Fera

0 Likes
Victor
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
759 66 189

Hi @Fera,

Thank you for the kind words and your patience here. As mentioned in my email, your store has been sent to our internal team for review and they will be in touch over email as soon as they have an update for you. In the meantime you are of course welcome to work on a new store.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes