My Shopify Store Is Currently Unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, my Shopify store is suddenly unavailable after I purchased the basic package, I plan to launch my store this month. But now I can't login! Please help me. My ticket is 20668937

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1659 100 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @BirdOnDaBeat

Thank you for providing your ticket number! While I can't speak about account specifics in a public forum, I can say that your ticket has been properly escalated, and is awaiting review. To provide some context, when the "unavailable" error appears then it will require an escalation to our Accounts team for further review. A general timeline for escalations is between 24-72 business hours, however; depending on the number of tickets and/or if there are non-business days mixed in then it can cause a delay in hearing back. Nevertheless, our teams will update you via email as soon as they have reviewed your ticket. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Peter,

Could you please help me to review my ticket and my store as well. I am having the exact same problem.

Ticket: 20960436

Store: oio-design.myshopify.com

URL: www.oiodesign.com

Thank you and have a nice day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1659 100 361

@OIODESIGN 

I have escalated your ticket for further review. Typical turn around time is 24-72 business hours; however, depending on the number of tickets our teams are currently handling will ultimately determine the timeframe for when you hear back. Nevertheless, you'll be the first to know as soon as an update is available. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes