My Shopify says I need to verify my store address, how do I fix this?

Highlighted
1 0 0

My Shopify says I need to verify my store address, how do I fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1062 100 243

Hey there, @rashed 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for getting in touch. Does this notification state that you need to verify your email address or physical address. What section of the admin is this being requested? Could I get a screenshot of this message so that I can take a closer look? Generally speaking, we would only need to verify your email address. Once you sign up for Shopify an email would have been sent to you asking to verify the address. Can you check your inbox and spam folder to make sure that you did not miss anything? If you cannot find this email, please go to Settings > Account and click on your user profile. Please make sure that your email address is spelled correctly here. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I also facing same problem 

How to verify my store address.

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1062 100 243

Hey there, @Kairusi 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this! I have seen this issue before, if you click on that button on the yellow banner it will bring you to your General Settings. From here you will see your store's street address. Please note, the system needs the address to be entered here exactly as you would find it on Google Maps. When I encountered this issue before, the merchant had the entire address entered into the street address field. The address needs to be inputted correctly - street address in the street field, apartment number in the apartment number field, your city in the City field, etc, etc. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Bo

I tried what you mentioned but still have the same problem

I also tried to write down the address and wait to select from the available options that appears with sponsering with google however when i select a one, it doesn't appear in the field also 

0 Likes