2 0 0

What's the reason

QQ截图20191120161359.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 44 69

Hello, @yuuo.

Lulu here from Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out here and I will be happy to help you out. 

There could be a number of reasons that this has happened to your store. I will need to send your store up to our operations team and have them review your account. In order to do this, I will need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address connected to this forums account with some security questions and once I receive a reply I can take a closer look for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

2 Likes
3 0 0
It just happen the same to me. What can I do?
0 Likes
3 0 0
The same thing happen to me in a website named Sabinor.shop. It says is not available. What can I do?
0 Likes
2 0 0

https://thermoscup.club/  This is my shop website,What's the problem?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
405 44 69

Hi, @Nicorral.

Thank you for joining the thread. In order for me to check your accounts, I will just need to verify it. I will send you an email to the email address attached to your forum account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can take a closer look.

@yuuo Did you receive my email yesterday? I will need you to respond to that email in order for me to help you any further.

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes