My Shopify store will not integrate with Facebook and Instagram

Highlighted
1 0 1

I updated all the products that I have in my Shopify store.  I noticed that none of the changes were appearing on my instagram shop of my facebook shop page.  I tried to get it to sync and update and could not get it to work.  I then uninstalled both sales channels in shopify and now I can not get my product catalog to appear at all in either sales channel.  Please help. I am launching a ton of marketing and need these two sales channels up and running!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @ggovea .. I understand your concerns! It'll be our pleasure to help you out. In our 10 year-long journey, we have helped quite a few Shopify stores with their integration issues! It's amazing to know that you've decided to integrate your store on other channels. 

Can you provide me your email ID so that we can have a small talk through emails for better clarity of work and solution?

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes