My Store is Currently Unavailable.

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1

My store is displaying an "Currently Unavailable" error. What could be the problem? The error appeared when I tried to remove access to the store with a password and chose a tariff. I also appealed in support of the passed problem, my ticket number is 14497692.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
709 68 139

Hey there, @Vadim777 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you so much for reaching out to us regarding this and for providing the ticket number - that really helped. I took a look into this and found that one of my colleagues has sent your ticket to the relevant team so that they can dig into this and get it resolved for you ASAP. They have also responded to you via email. Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

I wanted to clarify how long it would take? I have a lot of work, all this happened when I removed the password access to my store.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
709 68 139

Hey again, @Vadim777 

Escalations of this nature generally take 24-72 hours in total. A member of our team will be in touch via email ASAP.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

I no longer hope to bring that store down, I started making a new one. I need to return the domain name that was tied to that store how to do it now? please, help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
709 68 139

Hey there, @Vadim777 

Apologies for the delayed response, I was out of office. I can see you got this resolved in the meantime. For issues like this, it is best to reach out to our support team via email or live chat as they are the quickest to respond and can speak freely to you about your account as it is in a private setting that would not compromise your security. 

All the Best,

Bo

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

many thanks for the support, all my problems have been solved

1 Like
Tourist
6 0 1

My stores is currently unavailable whay?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
709 68 139

Hey there, @aliexpres1 

I would love to look into this for you. To do so I will need a link to your store and authenticate you as the owner of the account. If you would like me to look into this I can email you. Once you respond to my email I will be able to authenticate you as the owner and look into your account. Let me know if this is something you would like me to do.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1
helle

Link to My store
elghali1.myshopify.com
0 Likes