My Store is Currently Unavailable

Solved
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
194 23 42

Hi @Serhii26,

You can contact our support team whenever you'd like, as we are available 24/7. You can contact them directly via the support page I linked in my last post.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
1 0 0

Good day! My store is also unavailable. Is there a way to contact support other than the email? My ticket number is 13783832 and a customer service person replied very fast but said he is not allowed to talk about the issue further. He said that someone will contact me within 72 hours but i still haven't heard from anybody else. Can someone here offer some assistance with this.

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 0 0

I register a shopify store a 2 week ago. Customized the theme,set up payment & shipping, pick a lot products to sell (this takes a lot hours of work) and I'm impressed & decided to go Basic Plan $29. After I've paid then this message showing

"store is currently unavailable."

What's really going on? Payment was charged but I was not able to see my business running.

So, Please help.

0 Likes
7 0 0

Why is this still happening to so many paying customers?  Why would Shopify not fix this major problem?

0 Likes
1 0 0

@Victor wrote:

Hi @sflkdr,

Thank you for getting in touch and for providing that ticket number. As this issue is store-specific, I will need to authenticate you before I can look at this, which I can do via the email you've sent to us. I will take a look at this and then send you an email with next steps.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

0 Likes
1 0 0

too have the same problem after selecting a plan now i cant get in the store. today i created another store with the same name even tho is not suppose to let me and when i selected a plan the store became unavailable i need help asap please!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

support help me please my store has not been reactivated

my ticket 15037919

0 Likes