My Store is Currently Unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, my name is Keinosha Wafo, owner of the Shopify Walk And Wardrobe store, I am writing to you because since yesterday I cannot access my store because it says "shopify store currently unavailable". I was wondering what's going on and if you can do something about it, please. Here is my ticket number, 17163031.

thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

my store suddenly unavailable after i chose and put my credit card details, please help me to recover my store page. hope you can fix this. thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
same as here, my store suddenly unavailable after i put my debit card details and now i cant log in this the name of my store and my email address. please help, and hope for your reply.
smartwatch-with-blood-pressure-measurement.myshopify.com

my email:
joydelacruz0303@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

please i replaced my credit card then my store went down and when i try to log in it says "urban-paces-store.myshopify.com is currently unavailable."

please i need a solution as soon as possible because i have some orders in process and my customers will be upset because of that problem .

my store link : https://urban-paces-store.myshopify.com

my ticket number : 17484037

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hey, I'm having the same problem as well
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I am having the same problem. My store was fine but then all of a sudden it is saying that it is unavailable. Please help with this because it is stopping my business. I have followed all of Shopify's policies but this has still happened. My ticket number is 17623999

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I am having the same problem. My store was fine but then all of a sudden it is saying that it is unavailable.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, I am having the same problem.My ticket number is 17623999. My store was fine but then all of a sudden it is saying that it is unavailable. Please help with this because it is stopping my business. I have followed all of Shopify's policies but this has still happened.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

My store was running fine but randomly became unavailable. I have followed all the rules to my knowledge and don't know why this happened. It is affecting my business so please help with this. My ticket number is 17623999.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
431 40 114

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to note that I will be closing this thread—issues with your store being marked as unavailable cannot be looked at here, as we need to authenticate you as the account owners for your respective stores and are unable to do that directly via the Community Forums.

If you're looking for assistance with this problem, please contact our support team over phone, live chat or email. We also offer 24/7 support over Facebook and Twitter.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes