My Store is suddently unavailable?

Solved
AnassBen
4 0 0

Hello,

I hope you are doing great!

I need some help with my 3 years old Shopify store. last week my store went " unavailable " out of nowhere, i got logged out from both from my iPhone app & browser.

My URL Shopify admin link doesnt work anymore, it just says " store is unavailable "
I checked my Inbox and the last Email i received from you guys was on 23/02/2021 which was the monthly billing ( Nr Shopify * 102031824 )
I have no idea what happened, can anymore please help me login to my Store or at least give me an overview of what happened to my store?
My customers are panicking and i can't help it right now!

Thank you so much looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible

Best Regards,

0 Likes
AnassBen
4 0 0

Bump

0 Likes
StphenGBlack
Shopify Partner
19 0 2

Hi @AnassBen, you should contact with Shopify Support team to solve your problem with Why's my Shopify Store unavailable?

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
AnassBen
4 0 0

Hello,

Thank you guys for replying, my store been running on same products for the last 3 years, i don't see any violation of rules at all.. hope everything is okay

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 106 146

Hello there, Community members! Thanks for stepping in and helping @AnassBen

I recommend checking out the Community FAQ: Why is my Store Unavailable? as well. It goes through the reasons a store may become ‘unavailable’, and the next steps to take towards resolving it. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns about this. I’m happy to help clarify or assist where needed.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AnassBen
4 0 0

Hello @Helen 

I have checked that article, i don't see any of those 3 options as my credit card still didn't expire and also i have been selling the same products for the last 3 years + ( since 2017 ) 

I can still see a lot of my competitors selling the same thing. its an accessory, style item no harm or copyright thing..

I have also didn't receive any Email from you guys about closing my store or that something is wrong with it.. the last email i got from you is the orders & the monthly billing being paid.

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 106 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hello again, @AnassBen. Thanks for reading through the FAQ. We’re happy to look into it further for you, since it seems like there may be some other circumstances that have caused your store to become ‘unavailable’. 

In order to do so, we’ll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and select your shop to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

0 Likes
GantasalaSiva
3 0 0

@Helen My store too went unavailable all of the sudden and shows it currently unavailable in the front and backend. It has been  3 days since I have lodged a ticket and yet there is no reply from the team. How can we have our stores unavailable for days. There is a lot of work pending and none of my team members are able to access the accounts. Please resolve this as fast as possible

Ticket ID : 22848626 

Store Id : ganeshmarketing.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Didi2552
2 0 0

Store unavailable 

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 106 146

Hi, @GantasalaSiva. I completely understand your concern.  I assure you, our teams are working as quickly as they can to assist all merchants, and you’ve taken the proper steps by creating a support ticket in order to work towards resolving this. Thank you for your patience.

As previously mentioned in this thread, as well as in Bo’s response to your same inquiry here, we’re unable to handle account specific inquiries within the Community at this time. Therefore, your best course of action is to wait for a response to your open support ticket; You will be receiving correspondence from a Support Advisor, and you can continue to work with them to resolve your issue via their email.

Let me know if I can help with anything else. All the best!

0 Likes