My Store is unabailable

Highlighted
4 0 0

le-fabuleux-destin-store.myshopify.com is my store.

This store is unavailable after After I paid for it. 

Shopify is not responding me and I can't opening my store.

Kindly freeopen my store. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hey, @No1brandfactory!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear your store is unavailable. I will need to take a closer look to see what is going on. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please ensure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email can land there.

Thank you, we will speak soon.

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I received your email. My ticket is 19025004.

Help me pls.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

So, are you here to help me solve the problem?

My Store is still unavailable.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

No messages, No email, No replay????????

Why My store is still unavilable???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 84 158

Hi, @No1brandfactory.

Thank you for reaching back out. I am very sorry for the delay! I did escalate this to our internal team but at the moment, we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact so our team are doing their very best to get through it as quick as possible. The first place you will get an update is by email, as we do not have access to your file here in the forum community so please keep an eye out there for any information and the team will reach out as soon as they can.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime, please just let me know!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes