My Store is unavailable after payment (HEEELLLPP!!!)

seanjadams
3 0 0

Hi all,

I Just spent the last 5 hours creating my online store that was suppose to go LIVE 2 hours from now. I researched the best host for my shop all morning & sound Shopify. It was easy to use & I loved it so much I decided to pay for monthly subscription. *BIG MISTAKE* Everything was working flawlessly until I hit the submit button for payment. The webpage refreshed & stated that my store is unavailable. I tried reloading, hitting the back button, clearing cookies & everything I could possibly do. I went to attempt to sign back in on Shopify & it literally states that my store name does not exist. I did a recovery email for my store & the email says that the name I put in does not exist. This is frustrating because the store is still linked to my Printing account which clearly shows my Shopify store & domain. When I try to click the link from my other linked accounts, it gives me a "This shop is unavailable" error.  I was on the phone with a client at the same time so they could see the page LIVE before launch tonight & it was embarrassing when they said that they have an error.  I have a ticket number from chat, but I can't wait 72hours for support, this client has a product launch scheduled tonight!!!  PLEEEAASSEEE HEEELLPPP!!!

Store:

dreamsneverexpire.myshopify.com

Thank you

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2022 161 436

Hi, @seanjadams

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your store. From the sounds of it, you've got the right support from our teams as your ticket would have been escalated to our Accounts team for further review. Typically these escalations can take between 24-72 business hours; however, may take longer depending on the number of tickets they are working through.

I do understand that this is an urgent matter for you, though, I'm afraid it is not possible to expedite the process. It will require that we wait for our teams to review the store in the order that your ticket came into the queue. As soon as they have reviewed your ticket, they will follow up with you via email. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes