My Store is unavailable (down)

2 0 0

Dear Shopify team ,

I was converting my free trial to an official plan on Shopify after setting everything up, wanting to move on to the last process. However my store went unavailable right after I paid for it. 

I am planning to launch my store in July so if the matter can be solved as soon as possible it would be highly appreciated. 

I have dropped you guys several messages too but received no response. 

My shopify url is https://sleekwear69.myshopify.com/ and domain is https://gumdropsclothing.com/

Please help me.

Much appreciated and thank you,

Jenna

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @JennaFoong!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out to us here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing your account and the trouble that you have had trying to reach us. I would love to help you out further today. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can start helping you out with this.

Speak soon!

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hello Lulu,

Thank you for your response.
Would you be able to reactivate it? I have replied to your email.
I have also tried to contact support but wasnt able to log in- is it
because my site is deactivated on the Shopify back-end?

Do let me know as I have put a lot of effort into it and if I have to start
everything from scratch again.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hi, @JennaFoong!

Thank you for reaching out here again. I apologise for the delay, I have sent you an email this morning and I have consulted the appropriate teams for you so we can continue the conversation on that email thread to avoid confusion. 

Let me know if you need anything else in the meantime. 

Speak soon!

Lulu

0 Likes
4 0 0
Hi
I have the same problem that my store was unavailable after picking a plan.
I try to reach support but no answer.

My ticket ID is 13416165.
Please help !
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @Galgamli236!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I can see on that ticket that it has already been escalated to our Operations team and they will certainly review your store and reach out with an update once the full account review has taken place. They will be your best point of contact moving forward so be sure to keep an eye on that email and reply to that email directly when you hear from them. It can take 3-5 working days, thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else that I can do for you in the meantime - feel free to reach out!

Kind regards,

Lulu 

0 Likes
1 0 0

hii my store is down and not letting me in to  store.im not able to contact the support as it requires to login to account so i am here.please look into this

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hi, @pavanps!

In order for me to look into this closer for you, I will need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I can investigate this closer for you!

Speak soon!

Lulu

0 Likes
1 0 0
My store is down also after paying for my subscription
Please help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @Yassin17!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your account. I can look into this further for you but as it is account specific, I will need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a look for you.

Speak soon!

Lulu

0 Likes