My Store is unavailable (down)

1 0 0
Hi Team ,

I have the same problem here , ( same scenario) , after I upgraded from free trial to paid plan the store went down ,
I hope to get that issue sorted as soon as possible, as I was about to go online this week
0 Likes
1 0 0

i have the same problem my store is down and im not able to access anymore to the store account they said there s no account under those informations,i didn't get noticed about the issue and when i report that to the support they told me they will send an email to my store email and i need to reply it but i didn't get any email and im still waiting !! my ticket number is 13910493 

i don't know what i should do !!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Lulu,

I'm having the same issue. I tried to convert my trial account to a basic plan and my store is now showing up as unavailable.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 43 56

Hi, @BrycePres.

Thank you for reaching out. I can take a look at this for you for sure. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lulu

I just change my store email and address and it  went unavailable right after I saved changes.

The message I got in the store admin is that the store was upgraded to a paid plan and is no longer a development store

What can I do now to get it back quickly ?  thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 43 56

Hi, @kouskefil.

Thank you for joining the thread. I can take a look at your account for you, the same as the above threads - I will need to verify your account. In order to do so, I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will investigate further for you!

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
2 0 0
Until now my store is down
I can't open my store from long time ago please help me to open my store
Thanks
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 43 56

Hi, @WagdySoltan.

Thank you for joining the thread. I can certainly take a look into this if you haven't received an email from our team already. I will send you an email to your email address associated with your forums account and once your account is authenticated, I can take a closer look for you and escalate this up to our relevant teams.

Speak soon,

Lulu

0 Likes