My Store is unavailable

7669789dx
1 0 0

Hello,

Our store have been unavailable from yesterday, the ticket number is 21886234

We haven't received any email about this issue before we found we can't login.

We have contacted the support team, they said they were not seeing anything unusual in the back end of our account and asked us to try login through chrome incognito window.

We did so, but the issue is still exist, error information said the same thing "**** is currently unavailable"

Is there anyone who can help us, or share us more information?

Thank you!

Any comments would be highly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Hi, @7669789dx,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for sharing your ticket number with me, this allowed me to check on your ticket to see if I could provide an update.

I see that you contacted support about this yesterday and was escalated for you to the accounts team. We always advise that the team aim to respond in up to three working days normally. However, due to the effects that the pandemic is having, the team is noticing delays in excess of five working days. I appreciate that you would rather I not respond with this update, but I wanted to share a bit more about the review process and what might be delaying this. 

Aside from the delays caused by Covid19, the team would have their own review process to determine what the issue might be, as well as if there is anything relating to the financial side of the store, As Shopify is not a bank, the accounts team may need to reach out to the banking partners, who also would have their own review process.

While I understand the wish to get your store back online, sometimes it takes a little longer depending on what has caused it to go offline. It may be a technical issue that needs further testing, or another area of the escalated teams to investigate.

You will notice if the team has reviewed your case, that your store will reopen, but may ask for additional information. My advice would be to submit whatever information is required, and that way the team will be able to further assist you with whatever the issue is that caused your store to go offline. 

The support agents here, on social media, or on our live chat/phone service would not have the same level of access to your account as the accounts team would, so they are the best people to chat with regarding your account. As you already have an open ticket, you can ask all of your questions via that email, and the team will respond to this once they review your case.

Thank you for your patience with this.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
seanjadams
3 0 0

Hello @Hank

Same issue here after paying for monthly service.

What can be done for a store that states it's unavailable the moment you pay for the monthly service? I have no banking or financial issues to sort through. I spent 5 hours creating & designing my store & as soon as I paid, instead of doing a free trial, the page kicked me out & loaded with a message that my shop is unavailable. Is there any assistance that can be done that does not require waiting almost a week? 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1094 124 170

Thank you for reaching out here, @seanjadams.

So just to confirm, your store went offline once you selected a paid plan, was it? Depending on what the root cause is, depends on how long it can take to resolve as it may require multiple teams if deemed a bigger issue upon investigation.

What I will do is take a look at the store first, and try to determine what the issue is, and see if I need to escalate to any specific team(s).

I will send you an email shortly detailing the next steps, once you reply, I can take a closer look for you.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
seanjadams
3 0 0
Awesome.... thank you so much.
0 Likes