My Store is unavailable

Solved
hassannadeem55
1 0 0

Hi,  My shop is Concinnitys.myshopify.com and it is currently unavailable. I just changed my credit card. My ticket number is 23505201..  Please help me recover it. I worked really hard in making this store

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
191 35 28

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @hassannadeem55 

Eunice here from Shopify. Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear your store is currently unavailable. This is something we'll need to investigate by gaining access to your account.

From your message, it sounds like you already have a support ticket open with Shopify Support. However, I recommend contacting us again and selecting the chat option to access immediate support. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a new support request. When you connect with a Shopify Support Advisor, please tell them your ticket number so they can access your email or previous interaction, if there was one.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LiHong
1 0 0

shop-rovsun-com.myshopify.com is my store. This store is unavailable after i paid for it. My support ticket number is 23584941 , shopify is not responding me and not opening my store. Kindly freopen my store. Thanks

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
191 35 28

Hi, @LiHong 

Thank you for reaching out. It's good to hear you have a support ticket open. It's normal to have a period of time between responses, however, I recommend contacting us again and selecting the chat option to access immediate support. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a new support request. When you connect with a Shopify Support Advisor, please tell them your ticket number.

I hope this issue is resolved soon for you. 

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog