My Store was Closed and No Reason was Given

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

On the 17th of November, 2020, I contacted Shopify Support Team about the closure of my store Teddysville.myshopify.com.

No reason was given for the closure of my store except that it was flagged off and was currently under review. I just began my 14 days trial and haven't even started building it. I thought it normally took two days to resolve any given issue. It's has been close to three days and still no word from your Support team. My ticket no. is 20791062.

Thanks and looking forward to a favourable response from your side.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1032 87 115

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ere_silva,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query! 

Sometimes when merchants select a plan, Shopify's system will automatically close the store so that it can be manually reviewed. This only occurs for new accounts created just so we can verify the account for security reasons. I have emailed you privately so I can help authenticate the account and take a closer look. Please note that when an account is under review, it can take a few business days to receive an update. The team or I will get back to you as soon as possible via email once it's completed. 

For anyone else reading this who's experiencing a similar closure issue, please contact our support here or here for immediate assistance. 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes