My Website was hacked

lgbillworbfurs
1 0 0

My website was hacked on April 17th/2021, it is April 22nd and Shopify still has the back end locked.

No one from the fraud team will speak to us, we have to wait for the front end person who knows NOTHING to wait for someone to respond to questions I am asking, it is the worst customer service in the world. How do they not have support from a particular area able to speak to someone.

Has any one else had an issue with the support team at shopify?

Now there looser front end person hung up on me and I have to start again. SO FRUSTRATING

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 478

@lgbillworbfurs 

I can appreciate why this would be an urgent matter for you and I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with our support.

If your account was compromised, then our support would have escalated your ticket to our Account Integrity team. Once our Account Integrity team has reviewed your ticket, they will need to investigate the store to determine the next steps. From there, they will follow up with you via email to discuss the next steps. 

Only our Account Integrity team can provide assistance with resolving this issue. Our front-line support does not have the tools needed to assist with this and can only confirm that your ticket has been escalated. We will need to wait for our Account Integrity team to review the ticket before the next steps can be provided. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes