My account is blocked for a week. You've sent an email that will be solved for 48-72 hours but no!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi my shopify store is banned withoud doing anything wrong! I was choosing my plan and when i made my payment to start the plan it logged me out of my account since then i haven't received anything from shopify. My ticket number #20706114, and please if you're going to tell me that your team is going to handle this or something like this don't even bother to reply. I've had 3 live chats already and they say just the same. I get this when i try to go to my store "This store is unavailable", i need a fast response just tell me already what are you going to do with my account because you have wasted 7 days of the month. I'm tired i really thought you have a better support team!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1642 99 357

Hi, @odgalaxy

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a delay in hearing back about your account. I know that our support teams quote 24-72 business hours; however, this is a general timeline that doesn't always account for the number of tickets being handled by our teams. As the issue requires a specialized team, an escalation will be required but this process can not be expedited, nor do our general support teams have the tools needed to provide further insight on the issue. Depending on volume, and/or if your ticket was escalated on a Friday, or the weekend then that could cause delays in hearing back. Nevertheless, our teams will review your ticket in the order that it came in and will follow up with you as soon as they have an update. While I can't speak about account specifics in a public forum, I can say that your ticket has received a response. If you haven't seen that email yet, then I would take a look for it in your inbox. If you have any questions then it would be best to follow up on that ticket as it is connected to the team that can help answer the questions you have. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes