My checkout won't load

ClaudeW
8 0 0

I've already tried looking through the forum, whenever i add to cart and proceed to check out the webpage remains loading forever. 

Here is the link to my store

https://daizoartworks.com/

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
283 62 58

Hi @ClaudeW 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help with your store's online checkout experience. I understand you are having an issue with the cart > checkout flow. I was able to replicate this issue on my end as well. 

While I can't say for sure what caused this issue, I am able to see that there are multiple 404 errors on the cart updater when activating the checkout button:

21-05-20484-71675

Are you trying to navigate to a third party checkout experience, or are you using an app that has it's own checkout? If so, you will need to contact the app developers for that app for additional help. I would recommend in this situation to create a backup of your theme file (Online Store > Themes > Actions > Duplicate) and roll back the theme code for the cart to it's original version. If you have any apps that edit or customize the cart page, you may need to reinstall them to get them to work once again. 

Generally this is an issue with the theme file itself and you can test that by loading a fresh copy of the theme on your store and seeing if you are able to load the checkout. If you are, then you know that something changed the code for your cart and that is affecting your checkout loading. 

I hope this information helps you isolate and resolve the issue!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ClaudeW
8 0 0

@Shay Im not trying to use third party checkout experience

I believe its a theme error as you said, how could i repair this error the easiest and the fastest way?

thanks

0 Likes