My domain name has not renewed

Highlighted
3 0 0

I received an email from shopify that my domain name have expired and email or website services are no longer available. I am now unable to find my website on the web. "A message reads that my domain has expire", however when I check on the information on shopify, the status of my domain shows that it's connected. 

Shopify customer service contact phone number is no longer working. I've sent several emails reaching out for support and no one has contacted me back. 

I need help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 60 90

Hi, @Onthego 

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble connecting with support to get this figured out. I’m here to help!

What is your domain name? Did you purchase it from Shopify?

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Helen,

Yes, I purchase my domain name from Shopify. It is called www.4TheJournee.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,

Weeks have continued to go bye, and I can’t receive any help! 

I’m in need of assistance from Shopify customer service rep. I came to the community forum because you’re customer service number is no longer functioning, and my private message via Shopify is not being responded to. 

I’ve previously sent out a private message pleading for assistance about my issue; which is that my domain name has expired. It should have been renewed at the same time my auto renewal was done .

I was asked about the name of my domain as well as if I made my purchase from Shopify. I have responded to the Shopify staff member questions but I have not received any response/feedback from anyone.

There has been no communication, support and help.  My Domain has not renewed, my customers can’t access my .com domain page. 

0 Likes