My header, footer, and product details don't load until the page caches and reloads

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

My websites header, product information, and newsletter sign up in the footer don't load until the page refreshes.

Anyone found a way to fix this?

https://www.zarifausa.com/products/z-smart-massage-gun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

Hi Shabir,

I just checked out your site and didn't see any issues with the header, product info, footer, and newsletter form not loading.

Here is a screen capture from my end (using chrome):

zarifausa.gif

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

It only has this issue on first opening the page. If you clear your cache and follow these steps it replicates the issue.

Open www.zarifausa.com

immediately then hover over products menu and select an item (ie the massage gun) this will replicate the issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 2

It doesn't happen every time but I was able to replicate it. In this case it's likely due to the stylesheet(s) or inline styles having been deferred which results in the styling not being applied on initial load. I recommend fixing the order of styles in your theme.liquid file to resolve this issue.

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

I have found that the issue comes from clicking on a product through the megamenu. If the page has been opened by a direct link, it gets cached and then loads properly even through the megamenu. Is there something that would only effect the way a page is loaded through the megamenu but not through a direct link?

0 Likes