My imported csv products are not showing.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I have uploaded 33 products on my website today and received an email saying that the import was successful, but they aren't there when I searched them. I tried reuploading them again and I received another email saying that the products I was trying to upload already exists.

Is this some kind of server hangtime or error? Should I give it some time for it to show?
Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 0 18

Hi John!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

Once you successfully upload your products via CSV file, they should be there right away. Because your question is specific to your store, feel free to contact our support channels (either chat, phone, or email) and we'll be able to look at your store and help you sort this out.

All the best,

Kerstin | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

I fixed the problem by checking the overwrite and importing the same csv file.
I still don't know what caused it to not appear during the first upload though. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1 0 0

I got the Sucess message that CSV imported successfully but I am not able to see my products 

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Ive got similar issue. Importing file, got email confirming its done but not all products are showing. After doing it again few more items show up but only few. Did this like 6 times already and still got about 400 more products to import. everything in the file is correct. Anyone knows whats up with this? thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

We're having the same issue. Uploaded the CSV file, it says "Products Imported", but nothing is actually imported; only the "Collections" got added. Anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Managed to fix this. You need to add the word "Title" in Option1 Name and "Default Title" in Option1 Value. This worked for me! 

0 Likes