My invoices going to customers' spam/junk folders

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I figured out how to surpass this junk issue for order updated by isntalling a 3rd party app for Shipping. Now ill also do that for initial order invoice and I think we should be good?  I hope so...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I got mine through Shopify if I recall- I didn't buy it through anyone
else. You'd think it would be easier to find and figure out.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Yes, same issue!!! And every embarassing to have to tell the customer it was sent, then they say I didn't receive it and I have to say check your junk folder!!! I do not like this at all...any solutions yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you so much ! This worked great

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I hate this as well.....the email request ALWAYS seems to go into the customer's spam folder. And many times business security filters reject the message altogether. Such a pain. We love using shopify payments because of the low processing rates, but its such a pain to collect payment from customers who aren't purchasing through our website. We used paypal payments pro for a while and we could literally put a payment portal on our website that customers could access and send us a credit card payment for any amount. It was just a simple form they fill out and the funds are processed and posted. Having to create a draft order, send the invoice, tell the customer to check their spam folder, then click the link to process payment is such a PAIN. Come on Shopify, you can do better. Make an easy to access payment portal for businesses to integrate into their website, without any link to a shopping cart or draft order. PLEASE!!!

0 Likes