My items are showing as Sold Out when there is inventory available

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 1 4

I am importing using Modalyst and Oberlo. The Modalyst items are imported and immediately show up as "sold out". I read a previous post about clearing cache etc but this is showing on different devices and browsers. Even in my Shopify store the inventory shows 14 items available but the customer sees Sold Out. Could it be something with the Debut theme?

Thanks for any advice.

Joro

2 Likes
Excursionist
24 1 4

Here are two screen shots. When I change the option for Shopify to NOT track inventory then the customer can purchase. So this seems to be a theme related problem with the Debut theme?2019-06-19_11-04-32.jpg2019-06-19_11-05-18.jpg

0 Likes
Excursionist
24 1 4

I have also noticed a difference in the product listing between Oberlo and Modalyst and how the inventory is listed:

2019-06-19_11-14-23.jpg2019-06-19_11-12-27.jpg

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

I have exactly the same problem and I'm using Oberlo. From what I've read in forums It seems to be a problem with Oberlo app because this Sold Out issue is happening with many themes, even when there's stock available. Can any shopify admin help us, please? I need to fix this issue asap.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Success.

Excursionist
24 1 4

I chatted with Tech Support. Apparently I had to go into Settings->Location->mylocation->uncheck the box "Ship from this location". 2019-06-19_18-49-43.jpg See Screen Shot. That solved my problem.

1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey Joroman2k, thanks for the update, It's good to know that it worked for you. I've already unchecked the box on Settings->Location->mylocation->uncheck the box "Ship from this location", but unfortunately it didn't worked for me. Hopefully someone will help me out with this issue.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hello,

I have the same sold out problem. I have unchecked  mylocation box but doesn't eliminate the problem have you got another solution?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Did you ever solve this?  I have the same problem.

0 Likes

Hello! It's quite difficult if you may have a lot of issues in fulfilling the orders and managing them in your store. When having a dropshipping business, the primary focus would be a reliable order processing tool that you may modify some changes when blunders take place. Spocket has a guaranteed automated order processing that helps you to manage your orders all the way to the shipment process.  It helps you to utilize things to avoid errors in the orders in your store, and if there's any, Spocket Customer Support works 24/7 to help you out foreseeing your orders in an efficient way.

Spocket app can be found in Shopify app store:
https://apps.shopify.com/spocket
Feel free to start using this app!

0 Likes
1 0 0

The only suggestion the modalyst support was able to give is to uninstall and reinstall the app...which makes no difference. Re-importing products also doesn't help. Unchecking the 'track inventory' box in the shopify settings is one workaround but in that case you'll have to monitor the inventory on the modalyst website. If you don't pay attention your products will stay available in your store when they are really out of stock. I wish all of their suppliers could just sigh up with Spocket...

0 Likes