I was having the exact same issue yesterday. I do not use the embedded Shopify menu for customer navigation. I use Mega Menu. I was curious as to whether there was a correlation between my websites menu and the product collections on my admin page. Maybe the two were not communicating properly? I went in and cleaned up my collections and my nested/tree menu to be able to communicate product information. Also, make sure that your product is assigned to a collection. If you have your products assigned to a collection but your menu assigned to the home page, the two will not communicate properly. After doing this, it sure enough resolved the "sold out" issue on my website.
Were you able to eventually troubleshoot this issue on Modalyst? If not, please let me know. I'd be happy to walk through the solution with you.
Alternatively, you can check out our Help Center article on How to Fix the Sold Out issue on Shopify.
Either way, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. You can email me at email@example.com or chat directly with our team via live chat.
Guys, I just solved this issue and it is very easy :
1) Go to Products > Inventory
2) In the upper right corner you gonna see your location (the registered address of your shop), another option will be Oberlo, another will be Printful for example. Here I chose my shop location because I added the product manually and I think this is the reason why it comes as a sold out because of the settings of Oberlo. So yeah - choose your location (it should be already selected by default)
3) Find the product and click on it (it should give you the list with all the different variants that you have - click on any of it
4)On the next page you will see the following Sections : Options, Pricing, Inventory and Shipping.
In the Inventory section you will see Track Quantity with a check mark next to it
5) Uncheck that check mark and voila - Sold Out is gone
This is how it worked for me, I hope it works for you too.
Joro, If you need any more help let me know - I think we are from the same country :D
Same here. This worked for me, hopefully for you too!
Follow the instructions provided by this link tom Shopify support on the issue:
Note: ONCE YOU CHECK THE BOX for Shipping YOU MUST SAVE BEFORE Clicking 'View Inventory'.
1) Pay attention to whether ANY VARIANT OF ANY ITEM HAS ZERO (0) INVENTORY. Apparently if ANY VARIANT HAS ZERO, ALL SHOW AS SOLD OUT.
2) Change the Available Quantity from ZERO to ONE in any item/variant with a zero. NOTE: Make sure you have inventory for some variant of the product or you'll have some upset customers.
3) Check your website to see if it worked! Hopefully So!
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|