My items are showing as Sold Out when there is inventory available

Solved
Tourist
5 0 1

I was having the exact same issue yesterday. I do not use the embedded Shopify menu for customer navigation. I use Mega Menu. I was curious as to whether there was a correlation between my websites menu and the product collections on my admin page. Maybe the two were not communicating properly? I went in and cleaned up my collections and my nested/tree menu to be able to communicate product information. Also, make sure that your product is assigned to a collection. If you have your products assigned to a collection but your menu assigned to the home page, the two will not communicate properly.  After doing this, it sure enough resolved the "sold out" issue on my website.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hi 

Were you able to eventually troubleshoot this issue on Modalyst? If not, please let me know. I'd be happy to walk through the solution with you.

Alternatively, you can check out our Help Center article on How to Fix the Sold Out issue on Shopify.

Either way, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. You can email me at team@modalyst.co or chat directly with our team via live chat.

0 Likes