My launch day is tomorrow and I am lost!

TGGBOUTIQUE
1 0 0

Ok, I have set up my products-I just have to go back in and add the variants and the descriptions on some of them. I am very confused as to how to get my collections to show on my main page and my products to show on my products page. Is anyone able to break it down for me step by step? I have watched youtube videos and tictok. I am just lost!!!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 83 175

Hey, @TGGBOUTIQUE 

Congratulations on launching your store! I know it can be a mixed bag of stress, excitement, and worry. With that said, I'd be happy to get you pointed in the right direction. Below you will found out how you can add a collection section to your theme's homepage, and how to add products to a collection.

1. We have a step-by-step guide here that goes over how to add products into a select collection. Once they have been added to a collection, you will want to include the collection in your header navigation so customers can find it in your top menu. Our step-by-step guide here will show you how to add that collection to your main menu navigation.

2. Once you have completed the above, you are now ready to add a  dynamic 'collection section' to your store's homepage.  We have a step-by-step guide here that will show you how to add one in.

And that's it! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes