My login to shopify support doesn't work but I have a shop and account!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi There,

I'm getting so desperate! My login to shopify support isn't working and I can't find any other means of getting in contact with Shopify for support and help with something. Can someone please help me find a way to email anyone, someone so that I can get this sorted? I'm wasting so much time going around in circles! 

Thanks in advance!

Krissie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 40 87

Hello @KDriller 

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out here. 

What seems to be happening when you attempt to login? Are you getting any error messages or does the screen just get stuck in a loading loop? Are you trying on a computer or mobile device and is the issue consistent across all browsers and devices? 

Something you can try is clearing your cache or attempting on another internet connection. 

Check out these docs for some more details including how to reset your password.

Let me know how it goes!

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi There! Thanks so much for getting back to me.

It takes me to a page that says 'Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable' and only has an option to sign up for Shopify or Buy a store. I've recently cleared my cache and it's on google chrome on a macbook.

I don't really want to change my password as it's recently been changed! 

I need help changing my primary currency. 

Thanks, Krissie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 40 87

What happens when you try logging in on the app or on a mobile device? Can you double check and make sure you're using the right log-in credentials? 

If the issue persists, let me know and I will send you a secure email for further troubleshooting. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Ren,

I'm pretty sure I am. I'm using my credentials hoohaacup.myshopify.com but as I link from my account it doesn't ask for a password or anything like that and just goes straight to the page that says 'sorry..etc'. 

I have tried incognito windows as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 40 87

Hey again! 

I suspect you might be running into an issue with a typo. Can I get you to use this link below to check and make sure you're using the correct login credentials? 

https://accounts.shopify.com/recovery/stores

L
et me know how that goes! 

0 Likes