My niche is kitchen supplies, but I don’t know how to do it, any suggestions? Is this niche worth it

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
My niche is kitchen supplies, but I don’t know how to do it, any suggestions? Is this niche worth it
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
45 2 12

This is actually a good niche market. What you need to do is to find its derivative market. For example, if you choose a kitchen, knives and non-stick pans can be your products. This is the most you can think of. Directly related products, but this is not attractive enough.
Then you can also consider the layout of the kitchen. How to use your products to make the kitchen beautifully arranged can be your highlight, or you can also add some peripheral products, such as cooking skills, recipes, etc., to ensure that your shop is unique .
When customers are attracted by these features, they will buy your products based on your recommendations, because they believe that using your products will make the kitchen cleaner and make more delicious food.
When everything is ready, you can start to promote the store. This is the most troublesome. If no one clicks to open your store, then no matter how good the niche is, it’s useless. I recommend you to take a look at this. Maybe it’s for you Help

ANTDIY is a dropshipping app that allows you to find all kinds of products to sell online, add them to your Shopify store, and start selling now. Never worry about packaging or shipping, and focus on developing your business.

Directly connected to the Alibaba platform, we provide you with access to billions of products. Our supply chain innovations enable us to offer you good prices by connecting you with suppliers from AliExpress,1688, and other platforms.

ANTDIY provides dropshippers with a one-stop solution to purchase cross-border products as simply and reliably as they do from local quality suppliers.
0 Likes