My shop is down

Solved
Garnik
7 0 0

Good day dear Shopify staff,

I am having some troubles while trying to log in to my account. Today I decided to end my free trial and sign up for a monthly plan. When I tried to add a payment method my store went down. Can you please help me figure this problem out? Thank you in advance. My gmail is help.formalskin@gmail.com

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Garnik!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Sorry to hear that your store is down. I will take a closer look into this for you, in order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it lands there.

Thank you and we will speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Garnik
7 0 0

Dear Lulu thank you for contacting me back. I just sent an email message to you. Please check it out and let me know what I need to do. Thank you in advance!

Best Regards

0 Likes
Garnik
7 0 0
Good day Shopify team,
I hope you are having a great day. I am writing to you regarding my store.
Its been more than 5 days since my store went down, but i haven’t heard
from anyone yet. Could you provide me please with some details on the
current situation? Thank you in advance! Kind regards.
0 Likes
Tuammy
2 0 0

My Shop is down as well and my billing is up to date?!Can someone please take a look at this and help me? My store is TheTolentineStore.com

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

Hi, @Garnik.

I am sorry for the delay you are experiencing at the moment. As our volumes of contact are much higher than usual at the moment, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this.
The first place you will get an update is by email, as we do not have access to your file here in the forum community so please keep an eye out there for any information. Please do not send multiple replies to that email either as it only increases our queue size and slows things down further. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused but I can assure you our team will reach out as soon as they can. 

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with in the meantime, please just let me know!

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

Hi, @Tuammy.

Welcome to the thread! I am sorry to hear that your store is not available at the moment but I will certainly check it out for you and see what is going on. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you are the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for this email as sometimes it can land there.

Thank you and we will speak soon! 

0 Likes
yomna
1 0 0

Hi , i have a problem while trying to log in to my account. When I tried to add a payment method my store went down. Can you please help me  My gmail is laya-online1@gmail.com

0 Likes