My shop is down

Highlighted
7 0 0

My shop has been down for 20+ days and I have never been contacted back. This is the third time I am posting my problem but I never get help. Every time I post something, they contact me back and tell they will let me know as soon as possible but never text back again. My customized products are sitting in China and I am not making profit even though I have invested some money. The way they address the issues of their customers make me feel like they don`t really care at all. Hope someone from Shopify will really try to help figure out this issue finally. Peace

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
710 44 119

Hi, @Garnik 

Elle here from Shopify. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received a response from our team in regards to your store. It is certainly not our intent to keep you waiting for this long.

I would love to look into this for you right away so I can provide you with some resolution. 

Do you have any ticket numbers you can provide? If not, let me know and I will reach out to you directly.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you for getting back to me. I hope you can help me finally get my store working. My ticket number is 19081235.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
710 44 119

Happy to help! 

Thanks so much for providing your ticket number. 

You should now have an email from our team regarding the status of your store. 

Hope this has helped! Our team is available 24/7 if you have any other questions!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Thank you very much for addressing my issue. You are the only person who really has done something to help me. I have already been contacted by the risk operator so I will upload all the necessary documents. I really appreciate your help, you are the best! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
710 44 119

You're very welcome, @Garnik! I'm happy I was able to help you out.

As you are just getting started with your store, I'd recommend checking out our Shopify Compass! We offer free courses and webinars which will help you build and grow your business on Shopify. 

All the best in your ecommerce journey!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi Elle, I need an update on my store also, please. I'm following up with your team almost everyday, buy yet hear nothing about it. Ticket 19411862 and 19502247.

Hope you can help me out also. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
710 44 119

Hi, @JazWander 

Thanks for providing your ticket numbers! I looked into them both and they are in the queue of the team who will be looking into your stores. 

They will be in touch with you directly via email with an update soon! 

0 Likes